Incorporate this popular, essential med spa treatment into your aesthetics practice with CERTIFIED Botulinum Toxin Injection Training! Expand the volume of your own aesthetics practice with additional training, and be confident in your ability to deliver a quality service to your patients.
This neuromodulator course will teach you how to safely inject multiple types of botulinum toxin brands for cosmetic and medical purposes. Beginner and advanced techniques are blended for a truly comprehensive experience. No previous training required.
Cosmetic Neuromodulator Techniques Taught
• Crow’s Feet
• Eyebrow Lift
• Bunny Lines
• Lip Flip
• Downturned Smile Correction
• Chin Dimpling
• Platysmal Bands
Medical Neuromodulator Techniques Taught
• Bruxism (masseter muscles)
• Hyperhidrosis of the hands, feet, and armpits
• Trigger Point Injections
Our training places emphasis on the practical, technical knowledge you need to administer Botox and related injectables to patients safely and on how to explain the treatment process to provide the results they want.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT (CEU) – COMPREHENSIVE Botulinum Toxin
- 8 CEUs & 4 pharmacology CEUs awarded by AANP
Attend our next Class!
Everything you need to know about Botox Injections.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND OUTLINE FOR THE Comprehensive Botulinum Toxin Course
Medical Director Assistance & Collaborative Practice Agreement
- Help clients and the community view the facility as experienced, safe and trustworthy.
- Complies with and ensures that staff complies with all federal laws in addition to the laws of the state where the spa operates.
- Oversees and guarantees the medical quality of a facility.
- Ensures the policies, systems, and agenda of the facility.
- Supervises the spa’s other medical and ancillary staff.
- Treatment instruction on aesthetic botulinum toxin indications
- Discussion of other non-aesthetic botulinum toxin treatment areas
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin
- Hands-on injection of live model with one on one trainer assistance
- Corporation Formation
- Compliance & Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Requirements
- Accounting & Point of Sale Systems
- Appointment Management
INTEGRATE BOTH THE MEDICAL AND THE SPA SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS
As medical spas move from being a luxury or trend to becoming a staple in the beauty industry, many practitioners and spa professionals are partnering to create their own unique, profitable businesses. A true medical spa is a seamless merging of the doctor's office and the spa environment and service menu.
MARKET GROWTH FOR MED SPAS THAT INCORPORATE INJECTABLES
The global medical spa market size was valued at USD 14.4 billion in 2021, with an expected annual growth rate of 14.82% from 2022 to 2030. This can be attributed to factors, such as increasing awareness about self-care and anti-aging services.
CONSUMERS OF ALL AGES ARE SEARCHING FOR INJECTABLE SOLUTIONS
According to the American Med Spa Association (AMSA), there is a high demand for minimally invasive treatments, such as non-surgical age reversal through fillers and nuerotoxins, along with dermal sculpting from the hands to the jawline with dermal fillers.