Certification Training Courses with hands-on oversight for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Whether you are a new practitioner or just curious about this incredibly rewarding business, this comprehensive, hands-on training will help all types of practitioners. You’ll develop competence and confidence with your own clinical aesthetic med spa practice and increase client volume seeking dermal fillers for everything from anti-aging, facial contouring, hand rejuvenation, lip/cheek/jawline enhancement and more.
This Course covers all aesthetic indications for dermal fillers including:
- Taking proper before/after photos
- Comprehensive study of Facial anatomy
- How to dissolve previous filler
- Product knowledge & selection
- Managing possible complications/contraindications
Attend our next Class!
Complete hands-on training for dermal fillers
More Courses & Services for Your Med Spa Practice
MEDICAL DIRECTOR ASSISTANCE & COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE AGREEMENT
- Help clients and the community view the facility as experienced, safe and trustworthy.
- Complies with and ensures that staff complies with all federal laws in addition to the laws of the state where the spa operates.
- Oversees and guarantees the medical quality of a facility.
- Ensures the policies, systems, and agenda of the facility.
- Supervises the spa’s other medical and ancillary staff.
- Treatment instruction on aesthetic botulinum toxin indications
- Discussion of other non-aesthetic botulinum toxin treatment areas
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin
- Hands-on injection of live model with one on one trainer assistance
- Corporation Formation
- Compliance & Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Requirements
- Accounting & Point of Sale Systems
- Appointment Management
INTEGRATE BOTH THE MEDICAL AND THE SPA SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS
As medical spas move from being a luxury or trend to becoming a staple in the beauty industry, many practitioners and spa professionals are partnering to create their own unique, profitable businesses. A true medical spa is a seamless merging of the doctor's office and the spa environment and service menu.
MARKET GROWTH FOR MED SPAS THAT INCORPORATE INJECTABLES
The global medical spa market size was valued at USD 14.4 billion in 2021, with an expected annual growth rate of 14.82% from 2022 to 2030. This can be attributed to factors, such as increasing awareness about self-care and anti-aging services.
CONSUMERS OF ALL AGES ARE SEARCHING FOR INJECTABLE SOLUTIONS
According to the American Med Spa Association (AMSA), there is a high demand for minimally invasive treatments, such as non-surgical age reversal through fillers and nuerotoxins, along with dermal sculpting from the hands to the jawline with dermal fillers.