Tap in to the multibillion dollar industry surrounding longevity, Menopause low testosterone and hormone replacement therapy. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy more commonly known as BHRT, BringsWellness and an improved quality of life to millions of Americans everyday. A medical esthetician or practitioner can provideBHRT hormone pellet therapy as part of their service offerings to expand the benefits of their Med spa and increase patient retention.
Learn how to consult and provide blood testing for potential hormone pellet therapy candidates. Our Blood Draw Workshop is a great course in addition to hormone pellet therapy compounding and insertion.
Our experienced team of trainers and practitioners have utilized advanced hormone optimization techniques for many years and can provide hands-on training and clinical experience that can’t be found in other BHRT pellet certification programs.
Optimization Protocols for Men’s & Women’s Hormone Replacement Therapy
Primary Treatments Taught:
Attend Our Next Class!
Everything you need to fully understand Hormone Pellet Therapy.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND OUTLINE FOR THE Hormone Pellet Insertion Training
MEDICAL DIRECTOR ASSISTANCE & COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE AGREEMENT
- Help clients and the community view the facility as experienced, safe and trustworthy.
- Complies with and ensures that staff complies with all federal laws in addition to the laws of the state where the spa operates.
- Oversees and guarantees the medical quality of a facility.
- Ensures the policies, systems, and agenda of the facility.
- Supervises the spa’s other medical and ancillary staff.
- Treatment instruction on aesthetic botulinum toxin indications
- Discussion of other non-aesthetic botulinum toxin treatment areas
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin
- Hands-on injection of live model with one on one trainer assistance
- Corporation Formation
- Compliance & Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Requirements
- Accounting & Point of Sale Systems
- Appointment Management
INTEGRATE BOTH THE MEDICAL AND THE SPA SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS
As medical spas move from being a luxury or trend to becoming a staple in the beauty industry, many practitioners and spa professionals are partnering to create their own unique, profitable businesses. A true medical spa is a seamless merging of the doctor's office and the spa environment and service menu.
MARKET GROWTH FOR MED SPAS THAT INCORPORATE INJECTABLES
The global medical spa market size was valued at USD 14.4 billion in 2021, with an expected annual growth rate of 14.82% from 2022 to 2030. This can be attributed to factors, such as increasing awareness about self-care and anti-aging services.
CONSUMERS OF ALL AGES ARE SEARCHING FOR INJECTABLE SOLUTIONS
According to the American Med Spa Association (AMSA), there is a high demand for minimally invasive treatments, such as non-surgical age reversal through fillers and nuerotoxins, along with dermal sculpting from the hands to the jawline with dermal fillers.