Develop a painless and efficient technique with our venipuncture blood draw workshop! Take an afternoon and attend our informative, hands-on blood draw training in a clinical setting.
Our courses are designed to develop and enhance blood draw and venipuncture techniques for medical spa services for both practitioners and estheticians. Commonly necessary for any type of PRP/PRF anti-aging or musculoskeletal injections, also for blood draws required for lab work to determine the proper compounding for hormone pellet replacement therapy.
Attend Our Next Class!
Everything you need to confidently draw blood.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND OUTLINE FOR THE BUSINESS OF BOTOX COURse
MEDICAL DIRECTOR ASSISTANCE & COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE AGREEMENT
- Help clients and the community view the facility as experienced, safe and trustworthy.
- Complies with and ensures that staff complies with all federal laws in addition to the laws of the state where the spa operates.
- Oversees and guarantees the medical quality of a facility.
- Ensures the policies, systems, and agenda of the facility.
- Supervises the spa’s other medical and ancillary staff.
- Treatment instruction on aesthetic botulinum toxin indications
- Discussion of other non-aesthetic botulinum toxin treatment areas
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin
- Hands-on injection of live model with one on one trainer assistance
- Corporation Formation
- Compliance & Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Requirements
- Accounting & Point of Sale Systems
- Appointment Management
INTEGRATE BOTH THE MEDICAL AND THE SPA SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS
As medical spas move from being a luxury or trend to becoming a staple in the beauty industry, many practitioners and spa professionals are partnering to create their own unique, profitable businesses. A true medical spa is a seamless merging of the doctor's office and the spa environment and service menu.
MARKET GROWTH FOR MED SPAS THAT INCORPORATE INJECTABLES
The global medical spa market size was valued at USD 14.4 billion in 2021, with an expected annual growth rate of 14.82% from 2022 to 2030. This can be attributed to factors, such as increasing awareness about self-care and anti-aging services.
CONSUMERS OF ALL AGES ARE SEARCHING FOR INJECTABLE SOLUTIONS
According to the American Med Spa Association (AMSA), there is a high demand for minimally invasive treatments, such as non-surgical age reversal through fillers and nuerotoxins, along with dermal sculpting from the hands to the jawline with dermal fillers.