Learn how to include an IV therapy or IV nutrition business to your current medical aesthetics practice!
A fast growing and popular trend for anti-aging, performance optimization, disease prevention, recovery and many other health benefits, IV Infusion therapy is a cost effective option for many patients that really improves their daily quality of life and their energy levels. Adding this to your practice practically guarantees patient retention and repeat appointments on top of allowing it to become an add-on service for existing appointments.
IV infusion therapy and IV hydration therapy allows an esthetician or practitioner to offer a wide range of IV therapy options from the popular Myers cocktail to advanced NADinfusion therapy for immediate antioxidants.
Our hands on clinical training program will help you perform a visual evaluation of the clients veins and perform the initial IV insertion with comfort and ease. We also teach you how to secure the IV drip line to allow your client a bit of movement as they sit throughout the infusion process.
Attend Our Next Class!
Everything you need to fully understand IV Infusion Therapy.
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND OUTLINE FOR THE BUSINESS OF BOTOX COURse
MEDICAL DIRECTOR ASSISTANCE & COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE AGREEMENT
- Help clients and the community view the facility as experienced, safe and trustworthy.
- Complies with and ensures that staff complies with all federal laws in addition to the laws of the state where the spa operates.
- Oversees and guarantees the medical quality of a facility.
- Ensures the policies, systems, and agenda of the facility.
- Supervises the spa’s other medical and ancillary staff.
- Treatment instruction on aesthetic botulinum toxin indications
- Discussion of other non-aesthetic botulinum toxin treatment areas
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin
- Hands-on injection of live model with one on one trainer assistance
- Corporation Formation
- Compliance & Liability
- Insurance Coverage & Requirements
- Accounting & Point of Sale Systems
- Appointment Management
INTEGRATE BOTH THE MEDICAL AND THE SPA SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS
As medical spas move from being a luxury or trend to becoming a staple in the beauty industry, many practitioners and spa professionals are partnering to create their own unique, profitable businesses. A true medical spa is a seamless merging of the doctor's office and the spa environment and service menu.
MARKET GROWTH FOR MED SPAS THAT INCORPORATE INJECTABLES
The global medical spa market size was valued at USD 14.4 billion in 2021, with an expected annual growth rate of 14.82% from 2022 to 2030. This can be attributed to factors, such as increasing awareness about self-care and anti-aging services.
CONSUMERS OF ALL AGES ARE SEARCHING FOR INJECTABLE SOLUTIONS
According to the American Med Spa Association (AMSA), there is a high demand for minimally invasive treatments, such as non-surgical age reversal through fillers and nuerotoxins, along with dermal sculpting from the hands to the jawline with dermal fillers.